In this section we provide you a series of suggestions to ensure longevity and high performance to your wheels. For any doubts about how to perform one of these phases, we invite you to consult the “how to” page of our site.
Clean and grease the freewheel every 6 months or 2000 km
– remove the adapters (by unthreading or unscrewing them), and the freewheel body;
– clean the surface of the pawl / nut and the bearings
– apply a small amount of grease to the bearing protection and on the outer surface of the pawl
(do not overdo it otherwise you risk to obstruct the correct operation of the spring / ratchets);
– Reassemble everything as specified.
Replace the bearings every year
– A worn bearing could adversely affect the smoothness and could damage the internal components of the hub because of coaxial movements.
Check regularly the balance of the wheel
– Despite our wheels are settled in and double-checked during the production phase, when they are used they suffer multiple stresses which may cause loss of the balance of the wheel in the long run. Pay attention both to the jump and the heel.
Check the tightness of the tubeless kit
– our tapes are tubeless products made to last for a long time and are not subject to deterioration but the frequent changes of tires can cause detachment of the tape and seal leakage of the tubeless system;
– Repeat taping will help ensure a perfect seal of the tyre, so that you can appreciate the advantages of our wheels in any condition without worries.
For the supply of replacement parts or any other information, you can fill the following form.
We offer a complete maintenance service for your wheels that includes:
Whether we found any extremely worn or broken components or we need to replace the spokes, we will provide you with a detailed estimate before proceeding.